Unforgettable Experiences for Families and Friends
Since 2003 Groovy Grapes has hosted and consulted on thousands of tastings for public and private groups, from coast to coast.
Whether you are looking for wine education, wine cellar consulting or a small group tasting with friends and family – groovy grapes can help.
At Home Tasting Services
- Groovy Grapes Personal Sommelier Services: are for learning about wine, how to source and cellar, or pair with food one on one or in group up to 4ppl.
- Groovy Grapes Private Wine Club Series: is an event or a series of tastings ideal for monthly or quarterly get togethers with friends, family or neighbours. Out with the book club, usher in the wine tasting club at home series and groovy grapes will present new topics and wines to educate and entertain your guests. Sample topics: Wine 101, Wine and Food 101, Beer 101, Beer and Food Pairing, Cocktails 101, New World Wine, Old World Wine, Around the World in Wine as well as region or grape style specific topics and the popular Tasting Shootout format (compare wines in a blind tasting format and judge the most popular).
- Groovy Grapes Collaborative Tasting Service is a “we do it with you option”. Your groovy grapes consultant will guide and plan the tasting with your involvement before sending you the shopping list and rental requirements. Groovy Grapes researches the custom theme, food and drinks in order to craft a custom performance and tasting notes for your guests. You source and setup for the tasting and your groovy grapes consultant comes to your home to perform and host it.
- Groovy Grapes Turnkey Tasting Experience is a “we do it for you option”. This includes everything in the collaborative service but your only job is to gather your guests for the event. Your groovy grapes consultant will present proposed menus, budgets and agenda so your job is to approve or request changes. Once approved we bring all food, wine, rentals, services staff and take it all away – as one point of billing and contact.
- Groovy Grapes Gift Certificates available in $100 increments.
Why Hire Us?
Actually, we’re not a good fit for everyone. In fact, if all you’re looking for is someone to come for a few hours and tend a bar, we are definitely not a good fit.
The reason is simple. Yes we are experts in beer, wine and spirits. But our real secret is the unique way we interact with your guests that strengthens and enhances their opinion of YOU. We do the work to make you look good.
1. We create events around what you want to do, not what we know about wine. Everyone else makes it about wine. We are in the making you have fun and look good business not the wine business.
2. We were the first full-time wine events and entertainment company in Canada and have thousands of happy customers.
3. We guarantee you’ll love our services or you are entitled to a refund.
Looking for more information? Please contact us with your questions or apply for a FREE Event Brainstorming Session.
Every Monday and Wednesday, we reserve one hour for what we call, “The Event Brainstorming Session.” There are only 4 available slots of 15 minutes each.
To claim your spot, email support @ groovygrapes.com, tell us about your event and suggest 2 dates and times when you are available at 8:15am, 8:30am, 8:45am or 9am (all times are EST).
We will confirm a time and provide instructions on how to connect for our call. During your session we can talk about anything you want as it relates to your event, food and drink etc.
There are no catches, tricks, gimmicks or obligations. It’s a great way to get ideas for your event and get to know what we can do for you.