So we sent out a note to our list last week and asked a simple question: What do you do to go beyond the average beverage and not just do the same old same old? We posted a link to a dated article in case anyone needed some inspiration (but as it turns out there is no lack of inspiration…).
What a response! We’ve been sifting through the replies which were helpful, thoughtful and creative (a couple were kind of arrogant and annoying so we deleted those).
It’s a bit long for a blog post so we’ve summarized and compiled in Google Docs Format and PDF (email support @ groovygrapes.com for a copy if these links do not work for you) for you to cruise through when you have a moment or are looking to try something new beverage-wise.
Here’s what you’ll find within:
- Chef shares seasonal, metaphor matching and even a zero calorie beverage experience you can breathe
- Wine enthusiast offers 4 tips for veering away from the tried and true
- Conference planner reveals her summer beverage secret
- Scotch lover’s simple tip involves travel and books
- Media personality says spicy is the key…
- Wine writer sees the glass as half full and never boring
- Cheese guru points to sake, sherry and beer when matching with cheese
- F&B insider highlights specialty gin made right here in Ottawa??
It’s never too late to share this post or the PDF summary. Pass this around, post your comments below.
Social media comments
Powered by Facebook Comments