Once you know the format for your event any theme or topic can be layered on top. Here are some of our most popular themes arranged by occasion, by drink or by food and drink:
- Product / service launch
- Appreciation events – for customers, clients and partners
- Team building and staff appreciation
- Tradeshows and conferences
- Open-house events and ribbon-cuttings
- Networking and business development events
- Executive events: retreats, retirement parties and exclusive in-home events
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting
- Scotch or Spirits tasting
- Cocktail Workshop or Tasting
- The Whisk(e)y Dinner Experience : Not Your Average Robbie Burns Day Dinner, Around the World in Whisk(e)y, Single Malt Scotch, Luxury Spirits
- The Beer Dinner Experience: Standard Seasonal menu, Around the World, Classic and Cutting Edge, Taste Canada, Craft Beer Dinner
By food and drink:
The Ultimate Drink and Cheese Experience featuring wine and cheese flights paired with drinks.
The Ultimate Food and Drink Experience features hands on cooking, wine and cheese pairing and wine match meal.
The Sommelier Battle is a dinner or small plates meal featuring 2 sommeliers each pairing a blind wine with each course and attendees vote on their favourites.
The Fine Dining Experience features personal sommelier service during a meal introducing drinks for each course.
Grapes & Grooves features music, food and drink pairing. Music can be Jazz, Classical, Contemporary or from a specific country like Italy or France and can be from live music, dj or recorded play list and musicians can provide overview of the music.
Taste Culture features art, food and drink pairing themes. It can include Canadian art, Around the World Options and a local artist or art expert can co-host the event.