With thousands of events that center on food and drink in our portfolio, we have a virtually bottomless cup of wisdom to share about event ideas, themes and format. We have collected some of our favourites to help you as you begin to envision and plan your next corporate event. Most events can be categorized as Interactive Cocktail style, Animated Dinners or Workshop seminar.
Choose a tasting experience using the 3 step process below or contact us to schedule a no obligation strategy session with a Groovy Grapes Advisor.
Step 1: Pick a Format
Our formats can be customized to work with any event but here are our most popular ways to structure a tasting experience:
- Cocktail Party and Drink Stations
- Cocktail Party and Tutored Tasting
- Tutored Tasting Seminar
- Animated Dinner
Step 2: Pick a Theme or Topic
Once you know the format for your event any theme or topic can be layered on top. Here are some of our most popular themes arranged by occasion, by drink or by food and drink:
By Occasion: Client Appreciation, Team Building, Networking Event, Product or Service Launch
By Drink: Wine Tasting, Beer Tasting, Scotch Tasting, Cocktail Workshop
By Food & Drink: Cheese and Drink Pairing, Food and Drink Pairing and more.
Also, check out our complete list of themes and topics.
Step 3: Choose Your Service
Our services range from digital products and how to guides to telephone consulting and advisory services to full-service planning and drinks expert event hosting. Choose 1 of 4 options for hosting your event theme of choice with Groovy Grapes.
- The Do-It-Yourself Tasting Design (DIY) is a step by step guide for hosting a tasting on your topic of choice with access to self serve resources and tips from Groovy Grapes.
- The Virtual Tasting Producer (VTP) includes the DIY guide and support along with access to a Groovy Grapes Tasting Experience Producer and supplier network to customize your tasting, answer questions to help you pull off the perfect event.
- The Collaborative Tasting Performance (CTP) includes VTP as well as access to a Groovy Grapes Sommelier/Consultant to customize pairings, prepare and print branded tasting notes, and host your event. Groovy Grapes by your side while you are the point of contact for booking venue, catering and staffing.
- The Turnkey Tasting Experience (TTE) includes CTP as well as all the details from beverage catering, site visits, venue and catering coordination and beverage catering so you show up with your guests and Groovy Grapes takes care of the rest. Groovy Grapes is your central contact.
Contact us to schedule a no obligation strategy session with a Groovy Grapes Advisor!