Italian Comfort Food Cooking Class at Divino Wine Studio – October 29 from 6-8:30pm – $89.00
Learn how easy and fool proof it is to make Italian favourites at home in this hands-on cooking class, followed by dinner with wine introduced by our in-house sommelier.
A few examples of past recipes include:
- Thin crust pizzas and crusty herb garlic focaccia.
- Rich and luscious pappardelle with a classic Bolognese.
- Gnocchi with a basil and pine nut pesto.
- Polenta with a wild mushroom ragu.
- Crusty Tuscan style bread and Italy’s version of pita, piadina, perfect for sandwiches, toppings or just to snack on with a glass of wine.
- Finish off with almond biscotti (cantuccini), typical from Tuscany.
For information and reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-691-0668 x 4.
If you book directly with Divino mention ggvip12 when you register for special VIP attention - email: email@example.com or call 613-221-9760 ext. 21
Social media comments
Powered by Facebook Comments