What is there to do in Canada’s Capital this winter? Warm up to Winterlude with Taste of Winterlude January 24-February 10 2008. We are helping with a few of the events and thought it would make sense to offer a guide on our blog.
About Taste of Winterlude
The NCC and American Express are proud to present the 3rd edition of Taste of Winterlude, from January 24 to February 10, 2008. Choose from exclusive prix-fixe menus, select fine dining experiences and other culinary delights at some of our most popular restaurants in Ottawa-Gatineau.
Chefs at some of Ottawa-Gatineau’s most popular restaurants have created special prix fixe menus. The three-course table d’hôte menus are available for $20, $30 or $45 per person.*
- January 14- 18: American Express® Cardmembers receive first chance to register for Prix Fixe menus for any date Jan 24-Feb 10. View menus online and call restaurants directly to book.
- January 19: Anyone can start to book Prix Fixe Menus. View the menus online and call the restaurants to book.
- January 29: Walkabout Winter Feast (SOLD OUT)
- February 1: Celebrity Chef and Sommelier Dining Experience, Chef Angie MacRae and Sommelier Stacey Metulynsky co-hosts and co-authors of This Food That Wine host a dinner with wine at the urban element. $150 + applicable taxes. Call (613) 722-0885.
- February 4: Chefs’ Collaborative Dinner, $137 + applicable taxes, includes multi-course menu and wine. Call (613) 271-3555.
- February 5: Winter Wine Fair featuring VQA Ontario wineries at the Government Conference Centre. $45 admission. Call (613) 715-9399.
- February 6: Cave Spring Winemaker Dinner at Restaurant 18, $75 plus applicable taxes, call (613) 244-1188.
- February 13: Henry of Pelham Winemaker Dinner and 10th Anniversary for Empire Grill, $110 plus applicable taxes, call (613) 241-1343.
>> Here’s a copy of the Taste of Winterlude Brochure (1MB, PDF) << you’ll see all over the city.
Do you know anyone who loves wine and food in a winter setting? Send them a link to this page or point them to www.winterlude.gc.ca/taste/ so they can learn more.
* prices are before taxes and do not include beverage costs.
Social media comments
Powered by Facebook Comments