Here’s a preliminary list of what will be sampled (subject to change):
- Henry of Pelham: 2007 Cuvee Catharine Carte Blanche (new) & 2010 Domaine de Vaudon Chablis
- Creekside Estate Winery: 2010 Estate Pinot Grigio & 2010 Shiraz
- Megalomaniac: 2010 Homegrown Riesling & 2010 Homegrown Red
- Tawse: Sketches Chardonnay 2010 & Sketches Rose 2011
- Grant Burge (Trialto): Summers Chardonnay, Barossa Shiraz, Miamba Shiraz & Holy Trinity Grenache/Shiraz
- Liberty School (Trialto): Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Andrew Peller: Crush First White & Crush First Red
- Forty Creek: Copper Pot Reserve & Cream Whisky
- Gibson (PMA): 100 Grey Cup limited Edition & Santa Maria Cream Sherry
- Treasury Wine Estates: Castello di Gabbiano Chianti
- Halpern: Pravda Vodka & Jaboulet Parallele 45 Cote de Rhone
- Ravine: Sand and Gravel York Road White & Sand and Gravel Redcoat
- General admission $49
- Level 1 members can save $20pp by registering here with promo code utcvipl1 (up to 2 tickets per member)
- Level 2-4 members simply email email@example.com to RSVP for 1 free pass and get $50% off additional tickets here using promocode utcvip50.
- Groovy Grapes private event clients email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for 2 free passes and get $50% off additional tickets here using promocode utcvip50.
Like the deal? Become an Underground Tasting Club member today.
Social media comments
Powered by Facebook Comments